Its My Birthday!
So I just turned 24! Well last Friday, but still the same thing! And it was amazing!
My family took me to a wonderful birthday dinner at Uncle Julios in Fort Worth. Then they gave me lots of presents : ) (I know it is better to give than receive) but come on we all know we love presents.
My sweet Brazos couldn't get off work early to make it in for dinner but he met me at the house when I got home. Nothing better than spending your birthday weekend with your best friend.
He is the really super guy that has accomplished so many awesome things. And last weekend while it was all about my birthday fun we also hung out with the TCU Ranch Management Alumni peeps. We had a day full of fun Joe Ts for lunch, double date with one of our favorite couples to see American Sniper (great movie go see it) and wrapped it up with a dinner and a dance.
Ok gotta share a few cellphone pics of me and Mr. Handsome : ))
Sunday was my Mammy's birthday so more festivities we had a great lunch and enjoyed some quality family time before Brazos had to get on the road back home:(
This was the best birthday yet
I know you are loving hearing about all the fun that was had but I need to give some SHOUT OUTS about the amazing gifts I got : )))
Here they are..
1. You know that awesome company Stetson that I work for in Vegas? Ya remember them... Well they sent me these beauties... You love them? Well guess what you can order them right at this link
2. This beautiful raw druzy stone is set on a long chain, and it is the perfect layering piece.
3. Yes another raw druzy : ) shaped in to an arrow head with a little Indian Chief Pendant... Ahh I am so in LOVE!
4. This beauty came from that sweet boy I mentioned earlier... Ya Brazos is the best : )) This beautiful Arrow Head ring is from one of the coolest shops ever! You have to check them out even if it is just to look at their products... LuxDivine
5. These beautiful loves here I bought for my self, yes I bought myself something... Spoil yourself you will love it! These beauties sadly can not be bought online, but if you will swing by Teskeys in Weatherford, TX and pick them up : ))
6. Ok Ok, I spoiled my self quite a bit : ) Here is another pair I bought for myself... While you are picking out the turquoise ones above go ahead and get these lovely's too....
7. My sweet momma got this fun little cuff for me. I love that my jewelry collection is growing it makes me so happy. You can never to much jewelry.. I wish I could tell you where she got it, but I don't know... But I will share a link of some fun bracelets that you might like just as much...
Enjoy your birthdays. I was once told the person who has the most birthdays lives the longest, and I have made that plan. I am the oldest now that I have ever been and the youngest I will ever be again...
Now go kick the weekend off and make some memories!
Keywords: Accessorie, Blog, Blogger, Fashion, Fashion, Fashion, Janzen Jackson Photography, Photographer, Photographer, Texas Photographer
No comments posted.