What is your true calling in life? Your love and passion?
This is mine. Hi, my name is Janzen Riley and I am a North Central Texas Photographer who loves Chinese food, Mexican food, Chickfila, Big Red, [bubble gum juice] anything vintage, going junkin', and taking photographs. I enjoy scoping out new locations, decorating houses, coffee shops [if a mocha frappuccinos counts..??] and sharing my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I ♥ shooting everything. I would say it is almost impossible to narrow it down to 1 or 2 favs, but if I had to I would say Engagements, and HS Seniors. There is the most spark in these two sessions, both chasing after the next big step in their lives. I prefer to shoot outdoors weather permitting, and can make arrangements for studio shots if need be.
A portrait session with me is a laid-back, fun experience! I thrive on giving my clients a one of a kind, custom experience that they will enjoy just as much as the images we create from it. I’m not your “old-school” photographer. I want to see how people love one another and why. I’ll ask you to play and be silly. I want to know how you fell in love, and the little things that keep you there. What your goals are in life, where you see yourself in ten years. What makes you, you! I’m always looking for something new and completely different.. the funkier, the better
A few things you should know about me:
1. I am 25. ;)
2. If nothing else, there is always puppy kisses at my house.
3. I ♥music. I need it to get through the day!
4. I am a TV Series junkie, and the characters become my family.
5. I am not a Native Texan, I am from Tennessee Y'all!
6. I am 5'8". I love wearing heels. You can never be to tall
7. I can also do a little bit of hair/makeup. So if your needing an extra hand during your session, I am there to step in and help out!
8. I become best friends with my clients upon meeting them.
9. Your family becomes my family during a session, so I don't need to know real names. Mom and Dad is fine by me.
10. I am usually, almost always, smiling. :)
For more information on pricing and packages, or to develop your own "set of memories that will never fade away" feel free to call me anytime day or night @ 940.389.2451 or email me directly at email@example.com!
Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me. Please allow me the opportunity to do the same.